- Error loading feed data.
One of the questions I get asked the most is…
How do I make money with Clickbank…?
Well, the answer is different for everyone...
But here are some good places to start…
What is Clickbank?
I am guessing you've heard about Clickbank by now…
And if you haven't, then it's time you did !
Clickbank is a MASSIVE web site that works in two ways:
1) Product creators can put their product in the Marketplace and attract other people (called affiliates) to sell it for them in exchange for large commissions - up to 75% !
2) Everyday people can promote ANY product they like to anyone they wish and get paid for it !
I'm going to assume you're NOT a product creator and want to make money promoting other people's products…
This is what most people do as it's generally the easier way to do things.
Well first of all you need to choose a good product.
Fortunately Clickbank has a load of stats to assist you in your choice.
Click here to read more about the Clickbank Marketplace.
When choosing your product to promote, if it is too popular you will be competing against thousands of other affiliates and may have a problem making big commissions.
On the other hand, if the item is not popular enough then you are probably looking at a potential dud.
Products from the top gurus have frequently been sent out to their email lists which are vast.
This means that you may struggle to find a new buyer.
Similarly you should look at the quality of the product.
If you want a good reputation AND an easy sale, then consider looking for a product that has good reviews or you have tested yourself.
Lastly look at the affiliate commission that you will receive from each sale compared with the price of the item.
Too little may not reward you for your efforts.
Most products offer 50% to 70% commisions, which is normally what you want.
A cheap product may be easier to sell if you have a good list and/ or a highly ranking web site.
There is an element of trial and error here but usually products between $37 and $67 make affiliates the most commission as they tend to sell in greater volume.
Now you need to look at...
The two most visited sites on the internet are Google and Facebook.
Looking at Facebook first, there are 3 obvious choices :
- Set up a Fanpage.
- Promote to your friends.
- Set up a Facebook marketing campaign.
Now looking at Google...
Your obvious need is to get your website (if you have one) noticed on this and other major search engines.
You can do this by:
- Promoting the product on a high ranking web site that you own.
- Setting up a review site and then promoting the product on it.
- Setting up a blog about the product and/or its subject matter and promoting the product on it.
- Setting up a new site for the product and then promote the product on it.
OK, But How Do I Get Traffic To My Site or Blog…?
There are many ways you can do this…
Here are the most usual ways:
- Promoting to your existing mailing list of subscribers.
- Pay per click (PPC) or pay per view (PPV).
- SEO supported by article marketing.
- Pinging your blog.
- Promoting on forums, blog comments and similar.
It is easy to see why so many people make money with Clickbank.
As we've seen above, there are MANY ways to generate affiliate income…
And combined with the very useful Clickbank Marketplace and informative statistics they provide it has helped Clickbank to become one of the largest and most popular "hubs" for affiliate success.
- I'm Ready To Quit Internet Marketing
- How Do I Promote Clickbank Products ?
- Internet Marketing - How Do I Make It Work For ME...?
- Outsourcing - How to Hire The BEST
- Do I Really Need a .COM Domain Extension ?
- Backlinks WARNING - How Much Is TOO MUCH...?
- You’re wasting your time
- The Best Spot On Google
- Google Slap - Warning! How The 'Slap' Is Effecting Internet Marketers
- Developing a Winning Mind Set