Developing a Winning Mind Set

In my role as a so called internet market 'expert' I am in contact with thousands of affiliates.

The question almost all affiliates ask me is can I recommend a product that will work for them...

And while there are some great courses out there that I am happy to recommend, what I really want to say to most affiliates is that...

It is less likely to be a single product that gives you the keys to online success and that it is more likely to be the right MIND SET.

Compare making money online to starting any 'regular' business and is undeniable that the costs are minimal.

Even if you buy 10 or  15 courses the costs involved are much less that if you had to open a shop, an office, hire staff, etc.

For this reason when I started out as affiliate I accepted that it was inevitable that not every course or system that I bought would make me hundreds or thousands of dollars in profits… if any.

Instead I decided to educate myself in an area I just plain did not understand but desperately wanted to… making money online.

I was determined to succeed in internet marketing and accepted that there would be a large element of trial and error involved.

After buying many courses I eventually stumbled upon a tactic that appealed to me and I made some good money from it… six figures good...

But this isn't the most important thing that happened to me.

Because the skills I  had developed from previous Clickbank courses made it easier for me to succeed with this first "breakthrough".

I'm not saying that you would need to buy hundreds of courses and spend thousands of dollars to succeed.

Most people don't have this kind of money and I'm not saying you should cripple yourself financially to succeed… far from it.

What I am saying is, even if you are on a tight budget don't put yourself under too much pressure to succeed right from the start.

Every person is different
and everyone learns at their own speed.

You are unique and YOU are the key to your online success.

Not a single course, ebook, or software tool... but you…  you are the key.

Spend time developing some skills and educating yourself a little bit every day.

Keep on telling yourself that you can succeed and that you WILL succeed and that each skill you develop gets you one step closer.

Be patient with yourself and find the positives in the skills that you develop and believe that if you get very good at even one or two areas of internet marketing you will make it much more likely that you will finally 'break through'.

I didn't get there overnight and most of the 6, 7 and 8 figures affiliates I know didn't get there either.

So what did we all have in common?

A DETERMINATION TO SUCCEED

Be positive; focus on what you have achieved, focus on what you want to achieve, push all negativity and fears aside and focus on what your goal is = online success.

Remember:

Your focus determines your reality.

If you tell yourself you are on the path to success, you open the doors to success.

If you focus on what you haven't got and haven't achieved I am afraid to say this is a losing mind set.

The most successful entrepreneurs are usually not the cleverest of people.

In fact, they are very rarely "clever" or intellectual in the classic sense of these words.

So how do they "break through"…?

The answer is simple:

The most successful entrepreneurs are determined to succeed and persist and persist and persist… no matter what.

Develop this mind set and you too will succeed…

It worked for me and hundreds of others I am lucky enough to know.

I am no genius and very few of my successful friends are.

Determination and a positive mind set…. persist, persist, persist… believe, believe, believe…

To YOUR Success

Mike

Comments (29)add comment

Guys,

I really want you to succeed online but please be aware that you and your mind set are the biggest factors in your success...

Positive thinking and visualising success are the foundations for success... the skills you develop are the bricks that you place on these foundations.

Mike

November 19, 2010
Votes: +12

John said:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reinforcing this...so many newbies still don't get this, there's no silver bullet. If affiliates, at any level, would just internalize this statement from Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring Course it will help to keep them in check (I know I have to keep in check with it)...

"This industry is 90% mental and 10% execution".

Peace!

John Corona

Votes: +1

Spot on John !

Mike

MoneytotheBank said:

Hello Mike, Thank u so much. your videos and manual are the best !

autonmike said:

Thanks for the kind words. I do my best to make my courses easy to follow.

Guess that's the teacher in me :)

mike

Therv said:

There must be something true to what you are saying,cause I have been trying for 16 years to make a few dollars and to this day I have never made a single penny,but it cost me a lot of money.....I am to the point that I don't beleive in making money on the net.....!

autonmike said:

Therv - 16 years is a loooong time.

Maybe you need to change something fundamental about your approach?

mike

kaustubh kelavkar said:

Hi mike
Thanks a lot for sending me videos watch here or download. Your customer service is really good
I will recommend your course to my friends.
I am learning and keeping my fingers crossed to make money through your course.
kaustubh

SEER said:

Psychologically best medicine.WINNER!Mike makes sense like compass.LEADING lost! Blessed Be, SEER

hi kaustubh

i'm really glad you're enjoying Mass Cash Coverup.

feedback has been great :)

mike

Votes: +1

hi seer

thanks for the kind words :)

mike

Brent G Swisher said:

Hey Mike ,
Great post and a great looken blog my friend. Ya know ya just have to keep reading and working towards your goals.

Yhe monies will come as the numbers are there. Not maken a lot yet but getting faster at not maken monies. I am in for the long haul. Again great post my friend.

Thanks Brent :)

Mike

Wolfgang said:

Hi Mike,
I have been trying to earn just a single dollar for over a year. To tell you the truth, I am just about to give up. Your article jolted me back, you are so right. It must be me. Hope I can turn this around. I need to get this figured out. Thanks for the info

autonmike said:

Wolfgang - love the name btw - you can call yourself 'wolf' :)

anyway,just keep at it. that's it.

get really good at ONE thing. seriously. the rest will come.

mike

Bob Gillespie said:

Thanks for the pep talk, Mike! I have been at it for two years and while I have learned and accomplished a lot, it seems like it's been a huge learning curve. I have not even considered giving up and I think it's time to make some money! I am hopeful that Mass Cash Coverup will be the turning point and I am curious about Hard Cash Hijack.

claytondlima said:

Hi Mike,

Some nice words of encouragement. I have just got into internet marketing about a month ago. I have really learnt a lot. I too believe that perseverance will be ket to my success.

Clayton

Rich said:

I cant say thanks enough times. The products are great but the mental stimulation is by far greater!

autonmike said:

Sounds great Bob. Good luck :)

Mike

November 21, 2010

Nicola said:

Hi Mike i have only been at it a few months, I am slowly working out how the business works with your help.

November 21, 2010

autonmike said:

glad to be of service Nicola :)

November 21, 2010

Kat Williams said:

Mike:

Great course. I keep working at it...never give up, never give in. I feel like Mass Cash Coverup is going to be the one I finally make money with. Taking it slow and easy so I don't miss anything.

Thanks for a great course.

Kat

November 21, 2010

Great stuff Kat :)

Mike

November 22, 2010

Allan Philip said:

Thanks for the lesson on success. Too many times we look at our failure instead of what we have going for us, I'm determined to be happy and grateful with what I'm doing and hopefully "Mass Cash Coverup" will start my path to succeeding online.

November 22, 2010

Sounds great Allan :)

November 22, 2010

bill said:

I have just got into this marketing, and I have read some of your comments, it seems like a lot of people are still not making money, were is the best place to strart

March 28, 2011

Hi Bill

This luanched TODAY and comes with my HIGHEST recommendation for anyone - especially beginners...

Lo-tech, copy and paste commissions... seriously.

Mike Auton

March 28, 2011

Eddy said:

I'm a Latin Senior 84 years retired and I want to enter in this World internet business.
You are right, step by step, set your mind and follow your goal.
Congratulation for your intructions and recommendations.

March 29, 2011

Dan Nerling said:

I will follow your advice to the letter.
Thanks Mike.